Lead Maintenance (for Multifamily Apartments):
Hire Priority, a leader in Multifamily Maintenance Staffing, is looking for an experienced Lead Maintenance (for Multifamily Apartments) to join our team! If you are a team player who takes pride in their work, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Requirements for Lead Maintenance (for Multifamily Apartments):
- Able & willing to reliably lead a maintenance team in a multifamily apartment setting.
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of residential/ commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, and run multiple work orders daily, or as needed.
- Can ensure proper care in the use of maintenance equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Able to work in tandem with the property manager to ensure time sensitive work gets done as needed.
- Good interpersonal skills, and a customer service mindset.
- Must have at least (1) year of lead maintenance experience.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Qualifications for Lead Maintenance (for Multifamily Apartments):
- Multifamily EPA Maintenance Technician / Ticket Runner experience & ability to lead a maintenance team required.
- Universal EPA certification / HVAC experience- Not required, but definitely a plus!
- Experience in HVAC, painting, plumbing, basic electric, drywall, etc. and have your own tools.
- Bilingual helpful, but not required.
- Be able to provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be able to complete an application and interview process
If you are interested in working or have worked with Allied Orion, Greystar, Asset Living, Dayrise, Lincoln, IMT, Madera Residential. Abbey Residential & RPM please feel free to apply with us :)
We look forward to having you join our team as a Lead Maintenance (for Multifamily Apartments)!
Locations: Houston/Channelview/Pearland/Katy/Texas City/Clute/Baytown
Apply now! We have immediate openings for Lead Maintenance (for Multifamily Apartments)!
Se Habla Español!
Work Location: In person
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $22 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Some weekends (as agreed/optional)