Assistant Property Manager for Multifamily Apartments
Hire Priority, leaders in Multifamily Staffing is looking for three qualified Assistant Property Managers for various properties in the Austin area!
You Have Knowledge and Experience of the following:
- INCOME COLLECTION: Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on a daily basis all rents, deposits, and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notice when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos). Deposits all receipts prior to bank closing each day.
- RESIDENT RELATIONS: Maintains positive customer relations attitude. Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter, and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Responsible for keeping daily records on lease renewals and terminations.
- Greets prospective clients shows community, and performs leasing duties.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendors/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the property manager for marketing the community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the property manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Verifies accuracy of all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up calls with residents when work is completed.
- GENERAL: Performs any additional duties assigned by the Property Manager or Regional Property Manager. Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years of property management experience
- working knowledge of applicable Landlord Tenant Laws
- Fair Housing Regulations
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable Federal and State laws.
Technical Skills: Strong computer skills, especially in the Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi experience preferred.
- Provide forms of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be able to complete an application and interview process
- We look forward to adding you to our team!
Apply NOW! We have immediate openings!
Salary: From $19 DOE
- Assistant Property Management: 1 year